A lot of people are asking me about my Art. Let me answer those questions on this Blog!
Let’s start already cause there’s a lot of questions going around so I don’t want to talk more about other stuffs in this blog post because this is a FAQ (hello?)
1. What watercolor brands do you use?
– I am currently using Winsor and Newton, Prang, Opeth, Phoenix and Pentel Watercolors.
– I’m highly recommending Prang or Pentel for all the beginner’s out there who wants to try painting, lettering etc.
2. What sizes of Brushes do you use?
– I’m using “000” to “4” Brushes for Lettering and details and “6” ro “12” for painting florals and other large paitings.
3. What Type of paper do you use?
– I use 200gsm – 300gsm cold press watercolor papers.
Best brands: Strathmore, Canson or Daler & Rowney.
4. What do you use for journaling?
– I am currently using Victoria’s Journal Book. When I’m writing stuffs like schedules, plans, doodles, and other more stuffs I use the Victoria’s Journal!
5. How do you edit your photos?
– I don’t want to share a lot of information on how I edit my photos but I’m going to tell you a little bit. So, I edit my photos on vsco. As much as possible, I’m trying to make my photos look warm not cold because I want it to look more vintage. I’m not going to tell you what filters and other stuffs I use for my photos (sorry).
6. Favorite colors?
– I am currently in love with Crimson, Blue Green, Prussian Blue and Burnt Sienna.
7. Favorite Nib/s?
– Nikko G and Hunt. I’m highly recommending the Nikko G nib for beginner’s so that they will be able to know first how to handle thick and thin lines. Also, even if you press really hard using the Nikko G, the nib will not swell that easily and will not ruin your piece.
8. What do you use for outlines?
– I’m using Unipin fineliners and Sakura Pigma Micron Pens (No. 01, 03, 05 and 06).
9. Music’s you are listening to when making art?
– As of now I’m listening to Tigers in the Sky, Boyce Avenue, Troye Sivan, Sam Smith, Panic At The Disco and Us the Duo.
10. How do you look for Inspiration?
– It’s very hard to look for inspiration. Inspiration doesn’t just appear in front of you and encourages you to create something that will change the eyes of others. I suggest you look for something artsy inside the house or outside the house. Go outside and look at the trees! Go places and explore stuffs. Inspiration doesn’t just come to old arts you have done, you have to look for other more Inspirations but remember, too much reference, inspiration and motivation might lead you to confusion so you might want to just focus on one inspiration or reference so that you won’t get confused. 🙂
Message to those who wants to achieve their goals?
– Let me tell you my goals.. Actually.. I don’t even know my goals! LOL
hmm.. my goal.. is to be recognized by others, not just friends or social media friends or family members but others! My goal is to become a great artist and be recognized by others for what I am and what I have. My goal is to have clients I can work with or friends that I can collab/work with. I think I have so many goals but I just don’t know what they are. Maybe soon, I will able to figure things out and once I figured things, I will try my best to achieve things.
I know it’s very difficult to achieve goals. There’s a chance that you might not achieve them now but maybe soon you will! You just have to work hard and take all the risk. For you to be successful, you have to work harder. Just never ever quit and end things that you just started! You’ll get there! Just trust yourself and believe!
“Never let a stumble in the road be the end of your journey”
So, that’s all for now cause I don’t want to tell more info about other more stuffs.
If you have more questions and you want to know more. You can ask me questions on Facebook or Twitter. 🙂
Sending love and inspiration